Student Withdrawals

Please phone the school office (410-313-7165) if you planning  to move over the summer resulting in the withdrawal/transfer of your child from Manor Woods Elementary and the registration of your child at another school (public or private) in the area, state, country or out of country.

A transfer form must be completed and returned to MWES in order to begin the process.   PDF iconMD Student Xfer Form (MWES).pdf

Timely registration and withdrawal information is extremely important to assist with proper records transfer and staffing.

Thank you!




Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 12:30pm