Planning a Move?

Thu, 01/16/2020 - 1:18pm

If you are planning to move any time during the school year or summer months, please fill out a Transfer/Withdrawl Notification Form and submit it to the front office staff as soon as possible. Feel free to email the completed form to ** Please fill out one form for each student.** Once the Transfer/Withdrawal Form is submitted, a transfer packet will be emailed to you. Please understand due to building closures, student records will not be sent to your student(s) new school until the building is open.

Transfer/Withdrawl Notification Form